In-Depth Definition of Estate Agent Software 01: How Does Estate Agent Software Work? We all have that list of manuals, repetitive tasks: remind
In-Depth Definition of Estate Agent Software
01: How Does Estate Agent Software Work?
We all have that list of manuals, repetitive tasks: reminders, follow-ups, reporting, drafting emails. These tasks aren’t difficult, but they distract you from the more meaningful to-dos that can have a bigger impact on the bottom line.
How does estate agent software work? At a very high level, CRM can upload properties to portals, add contacts and properties and send specific content to vendors and applicants based on behaviour and data with the goal of selling more houses.
Here’s an example:
- You send an email inviting a new applicant to view an open house you recently valued on the weekend.
- Applicants are directed to fill out a form to attend the open house. Everyone who RSVPs yes is automatically funnelled into a new email list (this happens in your estate agent software tool).
- Everyone in that list automatically begins to receive an email nurture campaign. It starts off by sending a thank you email to everyone who attended the open house. Then, a few days later, they receive a link to leave feedback for the property which automatically populates in the CRM.
Finally, when applicants leave some feedback, they are automatically routed to your sales negotiator team so they can follow up with them (because these applicants are much more qualified and further down the purchasing process).
In this post, we’ll dive deeper into estate agent software. We’ll look at how it can be used in estate agents, the role of communication, how to choose the best estate agent software, and more.
How Can Estate Agent Software Be Used in estate agencies?
Estate Agent Software isn’t limited to agencies with huge budgets or a seemingly never-ending list of properties. It can make a powerful impact on companies of all sizes, especially estate agents who are already strapped for time and resources.
Here are three ways estate agent software can be used by estate agents.
- Builds relationships: New customers rarely purchase from an estate agent the first time they learn about it, which is why estate agent software, like personalized emails, are important to building and fostering that relationship. By helping your audience learn more about your properties and mission through regular, thoughtful sends, you will be able to encourage and increase valuations and sale rates.
- Helps you follow up on potential sales: Follow-up emails sent to customers who browse your properties, abandon their visit, or even write in with a customer service question can help complete the potential transaction. Other estate agent software features, like follow-up reminders, can keep your sales team on top of the most qualified leads.
- Tracks the customer journey: The more you know about your customer, the better. With estate agent software, you will be able to track the customer journey and see, on average, how long it takes a customer to make a transaction, what information they need to complete that house purchase, and what marketing assets are leading to the highest conversion.
What Is Email in Estate Agent Software?
Email is the key asset in estate agent software. Emails are the vehicle to communicate with leads and provide endless flexibility in what you say and when it is delivered.
Email the act of using software to automate and simplify your email sends, decreasing the time and effort needed to execute successful performances. From drip campaigns to welcome campaigns to customer experience surveys and more, email marketing automation utilizes innovation to help target specific customers with smartly scheduled sends.
Estate Agent Software and Sales
Estate agent software can be used throughout the customer journey, from building awareness to cultivating a dedicated customer base. It is especially powerful in the across each stage, helping you boost revenue.
Here are three ways marketing automation can help increase sales:
- Generate valuations: Capturing valuations are an important tool in your marketing arsenal. When paired with estate agent software and auto responder emails, they for an automated flywheel that captures valuations and instantly begins to nurture them.
- Customize campaigns: Emails and property pages can help you generate new leads, determine how qualified those leads are, and use data like website behaviour to better nurture those leads toward valuations and viewings.
- Take advantage of workflows: Workflow emails are a unique form of estate agent software that hit the inbox of customers at prime times, like right after they finish a viewing. When paired with timely engagement, they act as an effective nudge to take action.
Estate Agent Software and CRM
The backbone of estate agent software is the use of customer relationship management (CRM). make sure your CRM can integrate with other software and you’ll experience several benefits, including:
- Increased organisation: No more relying on sticky notes or spreadsheets. With CRM, you can see all your customer information in one place and easily review the history of all interactions.
- Personalised communication: Create follow-up email campaigns targeted to customers based on criteria like geolocation or stage in the buying process. You can also use custom fields to personalise automated messages to increase engagement.
- More sales: Estate Agent Software works customers through sales progression, You can quickly find out when they need more follow-up, helping to guide your agency to communicate with customers at exactly the right time.
How to choose Estate Agent Software
How do you find the best estate agent software? As a rule of thumb, here are the top features to look for:
- Automate and personalise: Choose a tool that allows you to automate and personalise communications, build process, modify based on performance, create stunning templates, and more. A simple drag-and-drop interface lets you create marketing campaigns tailored to your specific promotions and business needs.
- CRM integration: Make sure your estate agent software allows integration with other tools, so you have one source of truth for all your sales and letting information. You can upload, store, and manage detailed records for your vendors and applicants that include information like name, address, email, type of customer, phone number, purchase position, and more.
- Statistics and reports: The success of estate agent software lies in the metrics. Look for software with a powerful analytics dashboard to help you visualize information, data conversions, and more. You also need the ability to generate real-time reports and dig into certain metrics, like valuations or local house sales.
Estate agent software can be a real game-changer for estate agents. It helps you organise, sort, and nurture customers throughout the sales cycle, boosting valuations by targeting customers with the highest potential.
Sales hotline 0333-939-8408